- This webinar has passed.
Driving success in real estate with digital transformation: helping to deliver what clients really need
January 21 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
In partnership with Salesforce, join David Hatcher, React News editorial director and some leading experts from across the industry as they explore pioneering digital transformation within commercial real estate, highlight what clients are really looking for and what they are requiring from their relationships.
The discussion will cover topics including:
- How are the key leaders in the industry leveraging tech?
- How are relationships and businesses being managed, challenges faced and opportunities optimised?
- What challenges are being seen, and how is this impacting commercial real estate?
- What are businesses doing to improve their client integrations internally across business groups, and how is technology driving and assisting their needs and initiative?
- How is interaction in the marketing and sales process being affected, and how are companies repositioning communications tech through the industry?
Salesforce Regional VP
Martin Corry is the Vice President of Real Estate and Construction at Salesforce UK and Ireland. Martin has spent 11+ years leading Sales and Alliances teams. Martin’s leadership experience started when he captained not only the England Rugby team but also the British and Irish Lions, and Leicester Tigers.
Managing Director (Commercial), BizSpace
Part of the BizSpace family for 18 years, Emma has significant experience working across large, multi-site organisations and a strong track record in leadership, Digital Strategy and implementing change. In recent months, she has been instrumental in ensuring the safe-working guidelines are implemented across the company’s sites nationwide.
CTO, McCarthy Stone
Tracey is McCarthy Stone’s Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for technology strategy, innovation and operations across the business. Tracey’s focus is on ensuring investment is made in the areas which deliver value to customers as well as the operations of the business. Tracey also leads on the Group’s strategic transformation programme and is particularly focused on driving lasting change through the business to help deliver its long term purpose and vision.
COO EMEA, Colliers International