Our users are:
• Disproportionately commercial
• Disproportionately engaged
- Best for reaching our widest possible high-end audience, with a UK&I and / or Continental European focus depending on bulletin chosen.
- Alerts are sent to our subscriber base twice daily.
- All alert advertising is solus.
- 66% of React News’ traffic is through our email alerts.
- 300,000+ monthly impressions.
- Weekly impression tracking available.
Average open rate (industry avg. 20%)
Sector & Regional Bulletins
- Highly audience targeted and content specific market moving bulletins covering: Logistics, Residential, London, Northern UK, Scottish, Irish, France & Germany.
- Continued huge focus area for growth for throughout 2023.
- Best for reaching a generalist audience who check our homepage regularly
- Front and centre of our content
- Our most visited page, with over 66,000 impressions in a 30 day cycle
- Homepage dwell time is 2 minutes 24 seconds
- Ability to have a variety of images on rotation, or dynamic GIFs
- Real-time monitoring of daily advert impressions and click-throughs
Page impressions in a 30 day cycle
Sector / Regional Articles
- Best for reaching a specialist audience based on their interests
- Your branding on every article in this sector / region for highly targeted impressions
- The ad will also appear on the homepage if filtered by this region / sector
- Most sectors and regions get 3,000+ impressions per month, with our most popular (Ireland, London, Residential, Office, Logistics) getting 20,000+
- GIF or image based hyperlinked ads are possible
- Ability to monitor daily ad impressions and click-throughs in real time
Monthly impressions per region or sector
- Hotels & Leisure
- Life sciences
- Non-performing loans
- Student Accommodation
- East Midlands
- East of England
- Eastern Europe
- North West
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire & North East
How to React
A unique opportunity to display your firm’s downloadable research in the middle of an article of a given sector, or combination of sector and region (eg. London offices).
Comes with the ability to track impressions and downloads in real time.
In the first month of trialling this sponsorship, for the logistics and retail sectors, “How to React” got over 30,000 impressions and 90 click-throughs (~1.5%)
Page impressions per Sector in first month
Weekly and Fortnightly Regional / Sector Newsletters
- React News’ weekly newsletters contain expert analysis of select regions and sectors from React News’ journalists, along with our a summary of our weekly coverage
- Newsletters are sent weekly to a targeted audience of senior investors who are investigating opportunities within the given region/ sector
- Solus messaging, with branding twice per newsletter
- Northern UK