React News Advert Specification
- Appears below the first story on the Alert
- Supports Image or simple HTML ads
Required image sizes
|Name||Aspect Ratio||Supply Size (px)||Max. Display Size (px)||Min. Display Size (px)||Initial Load (KB)||Sub Load (KB)|
|Supply Size (px)||300×150|
|Max. Display Size (px)||300×150|
|Min. Display Size (px)||200×100|
|Initial Load (KB)||50|
|Sub Load (KB)||100|
How To React
- Appears within the body content of an Article
- Renders between 375px and 768px
- Supports Responsive HTML ads
The How To React Slot is a custom responsive HTML advert that follows a specific display template. It includes a logo, a coloured background, an image, some text and a call to action. In all cases the HTML will be produced by the React News team.
Here is a visual example at typical desktop rendering:
- Please provide all click-thru URLs.
- Multi-frame ads may have different click-thru URLs per frame if required.
- Reporting on impressions and clicks is available either via a shareable (but unguessable) link, or via email.
- Multi-frame ads will have clicks reported by frame, while impressions are reported for the whole multi-frame ad and/or by frame.